Today we tried out Brady's new travel car seat. I wanted to make sure the straps where in the correct position and everything was set up to install in our rental car. We will be going on vacation in a few days and I really didn't like the idea of lugging Brady's normal car seat on the plane. The travel car seat only weighs 11 lbs, came with a travel bag and an added plus I got in on sale for 35 bucks. Brady's everyday car seat weighs in at about 21 lbs and is ginormous. I have read on a few sites that it is really difficult to actually use his everyday car set on an air plane. We hope to get a lot of use out of the travel car seat. Brady and I have a few more trips in the works(hopefully Germany:).
It is defiantly a "spartan" car seat. I had to have Ryan help me switch the incline from forward facing to rear facing. It actually took him a few tries to get it. Also this seat in the void of padding. The LATCH systems and buckles both seem harder to use as well. All in all I still think it will be much better for traveling. I also think it will make for a great seat for Brady's Grandparents to use when they have him. Plus for 35 dollars who can really complain?
Seriously no pictures please!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
New Car Seat
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment