Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally pictures from Florida

It only took my like 3 weeks to get these pictures up.  I still have some to post from Tennessee, hopefully I will schedule that post today.
Playing Aunt Kerey's backyard, Brady loved all the time he got to play outside.

He tried to get outside every chance her got.

Brady and his Great Grandma B. at my cousin's wedding.

Playing in really deep thick grass.  I was pretty sure a snake or some other critter was going to pop out of this grass.  He kept trying to crawl in it so I finally gave in.  This what every kid should do at a wedding right?

My cousin Shelia and her husband Glenn. 

Brady and his Great Grandpa C.  Brady has now officially meet all of his living Great Grandparents, I will have to do a post with all his pictures with them.


1 comments:

Ryan Klem said...

Where is "Flordia"?