We we took a trip to the Fort Wayne Zoo this weekend, with Grandma and Grandpa Chandler. It actually had animals you could see, unlike The Detroit Zoo. I am pretty sure every time we went to The Detroit Zoo, that Brady just thought it was a park with big fences. Brady had a great time touching, feeding and actually getting to see the animals up close.
They had a Farm Petting Zoo. Brady got to run around and play with the Goats. This was his favorite part of the Zoo. We even stopped by on the way out, so he could play with them again.
A really big turtle.
Driving a Land Rover.
Feeding a giraffe.
Pretending to be a Joey.
1 comments:
How have things been going? I noticed that things have not been updated in a while. I hope all is well and I look forward to reading more updates about Brady.
Post a Comment